Total Pageviews

Sappiness

21 years. That's how long i've been on this planet. I've experienced just about everything that life can throw at you. And somehow i've survived, and became stronger for it. I've felt the loss of death, and the joy of birth. Hell, i've been reborn a thousand times over and don't see that stopping. I've parted with friends i've loved deeply, and made new ones that i have no idea how i've survived without them. I celebrated 3 younger siblings being brought into this world, but also mourned the loss of my own child, one that i'll never get to know. I've learned lessons the hard way, and taught a few myself. I've had my bouts with suicide, and after almost succeeding i realized how pointless is really is. After almost ten years of relationships i've found out that i still don't know much about love or women. And yet somehow throughout all the pain and heartache i wouldn't trade a instant. I'm here, and for the first time since as long as i can remember, i'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment