Total Pageviews

It’s finally happened...

Author’s note: I am not writing this to attack anyone, get pity, or for any other negative reason. I don’t want comments telling me that things will get better, or anything of that variety.

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately. I’d always wondered what it would take to finally set me over the edge, and past the point of no return. Well, now I know. The person i used to be is gone. I can’t be the nice guy that cares about people anymore, it’s just too hard. I refuse to keep playing the fool, the living joke. I won’t put up with shit that just tears me down anymore. From now on, I’m going to be on the other end of that. I can’t keep trying to be the knight in shining armor, because every time i do it destroys me from the inside out, while they walk away unscathed.

I’m taking a break from everyone. After i finish paying off my personal debts, I’m done with people. (With the exception of a very select few) I don’t care how that makes anyone feel. It’s time for me to finally be selfish, and do what I need to make me happy. I guess i’ve finally acquiesced to the fact that a life alone is better than ever feeling this pain again.

No comments:

Post a Comment