Total Pageviews

I don't know, so don't bother asking.

A seed has been planted. I'm not sure if it will grow into something beautiful, dangerous, or something else altogether. At this point, i'd settle for anything that's not a tremendous cluster fuck. If life has taught me anything, it's that all of this is fragile, and the slightest crack can make it shatter around you. I don't know what it is yet, or what i want it to be, but it's there. My mind races. Slow down. Take your time. No need to rush.

The computer makes things so much easier. Behind it's glass everything stays safe. You can be ambiguous and nonchalant. Glances are stolen, and i pretend that i don't notice.

In reality it's all very different. I try to be witty, older, cooler, smarter, just more of everything. My mouth opens but as soon as you look at me the words hit the floor so hard it's almost audible. Being speechless doesn't sit well with me. It's something i'm not entirely used to. So why has it been happening so much lately? Like i said, i don't know what any of this means, but it's there all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment