Total Pageviews

Deja Vu

All the times you helped me up,
just to fall down a peg or two.
We take the blows we're dealt,
praying just to make it through.
Now we lay in the field,
under a blanket made of stars.
The fight it left us wounded,
with a whole lifetime full of scars.
Chorus:
Another day another dollar,
I'll have to borrow,
from my parents,
aunt and friends.
And it' hard,
to look them in the eyes.
I feel weak,
and just a little despised.
Chorus 1x
I've got my family,
to fall back on.
And they'll be there long,
after you have gone.
So just live your life,
do what you've got to do.
Soon I'll be a stranger,
nothing more than de ja vu.
Chorus1x
The new day comes with burdens,
sometimes i stumble from the weight.
And I will nearly beat myself to death,
with the memories of past mistakes.
Just know that i'll make it through,
and that I'll be all right.
Even if you aren't around,
I'll never give up the fight.
Chorus 1x:
End song:

No comments:

Post a Comment