Total Pageviews

Untitled

My gas tank is almost runnin on empty. And at times i think that the gauge is referring to me. Cuz i've reached the last leg, the end of my rope. The wounds have reopened and i am bleeding hope. So what will it take to show you that i am trying to change? I'd drive for miles and miles just to escape the pain.

Cuz i realize what i lost. A day late are all the battles that i've fought. I know now never to take anything for granted. Cuz it's all gone. And i'm just stuck here empty handed.

But in this i've found love in living another day. I've lost my faith but found my way. Sometimes i wanna go back to when everything was perfect. But how can you wish for something that never did exist?

And i know i often act without reason or a rhyme. Indulging in self destruction, cuz it helps to pass the time. I get so overwhelmed that i wanna leave it all behind. Leave a note of insincere apology just to give you some peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment