Total Pageviews

Dread...

My dreams have been gettin pretty intense as of late. There's this thing within me that's been dormant for a good while. I feel like it's starting to waken. It scares me. I've got this unshakable feeling that something bad is going to happen soon. I don't know what form it's going to take but it's there and it won't be ignored. There are times when i'm plagued with doubt and i don't know what to do. The darkness is coming again. What it all boils down to is whether or not i've built up enough defenses to weather this coming storm, or if i'll be consumed by it. Only to be washed away without anything to grab ahold of. But these are lies, I've got plenty to keep me tethered down. I just hope that they'll hold tight, and not let go. I'm not ready to go back to the abyss, for i'm not entirely sure that i'll be able to make it out one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment