Total Pageviews

Bittersweet Memories

I saw your picture the other day,
and with a flash,
it brought back memories of the past.
That stirred up these old feelings,
like the ashes of a fire long burnt out.
I'd take all the pain I caused you,
back if I could.
That way you'd be reminded that,
some times were good.
Cuz I'll always remember...
Chorus 1:
Bowling for soup's autograph,
the beautiful sound of your laugh.
Aqua teen, cherry cokes,
how you'd smile at all my stupid jokes.
Your back seat, the warped tour.
Feelin things I've never felt before.
End Chorus 1:
Years have come and gone,
I'm reminded of my regrets.
A flash flood of memories,
I wish I could forget...
Chorus 2:
Long drives, gettin stoned,
how that night I slept alone.
The lake house, makin love,
doin things I wasn't too proud of.
That note left on my truck,
bein pushed to the brink of givin up.
End Chorus 2:
And the only way you'll,
ever hear me say,
I'm sorry to you,
Is through the radio.
But you deserve to hear it,
face to face.
So i can see your distaste,
and you can tell me how much i've changed,
i've changed.Now I only remember...
Chorus 3:
Everclear, broken hearts,
the pain I felt when we fell apart.
Our blue hair, benegan's,
bein told that we could still be friends.
Turner falls, eightball cake,
findin out all your feelins had been fake.
End Chorus 3:
End song.

No comments:

Post a Comment