Total Pageviews

Revelation of sorts.

I've come to this realization after several conversations and incidents set me into deep thought. People seldom forgive, and they never forget. And that's fine. I don't begrudge anyone their hangups as long as i'm allowed mine. That being said, how long am i supposed to let the mistakes of my past label who i am now as a person? Granted, there are a lot of things i wish i could take back, but doesn't everybody? I've done everything i could think of to show people the light, but they believe what they wanna believe. I've finally decided to leave them to their delusions and fabrications. So for everyone in the past that i've hurt, i am truly sorry. Really i am. I wish i could repair the damage done, but if you won't let me, it can never happen. So i do apologize, but if that isn't enough, then fuck it. I'm too emotionally exhausted to give a shit anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment