Total Pageviews

Getting over you is a 12 step program.

I miss you,
no not the person that you are but,
the one I made you out to be.
And I don't wanna see you in a new light,
I don't wanna know how much you have changed.
I just want to forget...your name.
Chorus:
So I will forget you but,
what you did is unforgivable.
And it's all a double standard,
when the he said she said,
changes the way you see the world.
So this'll be the last time,
I tell you that I love you.
But it's just one time,
shy of meaning it.
End Chorus:
I don't wanna hear you say,
that you're sorry.
They're just words,
they mean nothing to me.
And I don't wanna be the one that's,
there for you in your time of need.
When you can't even do,
the same for me.
Chorus: 1x
Now I sit,
here by myself.
The burning of your pictures,
is the only thing that helps.
Though it hurts,
the pain I feel is cleansing.
The first sign of relief that,
can only come from closure.
Chorus: 1x
End.

No comments:

Post a Comment