Total Pageviews

We haven't been properly introduced. My names, Davlin. What's yours?

Over the last month I've really become immersed in tracking the stats of this blog. After doing the math I figure I've close to about 28 people who regularly follow my work. I currently have 14 people who follow it publicly and 2 in secret. (this both intrigues and irritates me)

Lately I find myself wondering about the other 12 I know nothing about. The only information I have are the countries they are from and all that does is further pique my curiosity.

If you do read my blog regularly drop me an email or sound off in the comments. I'm curious to know how you found this site, if anything really spoke to you and what makes you keep coming back.

You've spent a lot of time reading about my life, now I want to hear about yours.

Davlin

1 comment:

  1. Think you know we have a friend in common. :) She's important to me, you're important to her, and I feel it is my duty to get to know you. So far, I really like what I see. Words are the window to the soul much more than eyes. Your soul is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete