Total Pageviews

I turned in my resignation today...

and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. For the first time in almost four years the world is wide fucking open. This is also pretty frightening when you realize you're turning your back on the source of your somewhat comfortable lifestyle.

The financial aid hasn't even come through yet and this fact is freaking me out a bit. I feel like I'm in the position to lose everything I've worked so hard to build up. I can't go back to sleeping in my car when I've worn out my welcome on other people's couches, but I refuse to return to the job I'm currently leaving. It's time to move on.

In the meantime, all I can really do is hope for the best. I could make myself sick about all the horrible things that could happen in the next few days alone, but I think instead I'm still going to hold onto those things which will be there regardless.

Speaking of which, I just got a text.

Author's note: At the time of this writing I've been up over 32 hours.

2 comments: