Total Pageviews

Ruined us

8 months ago,
I was a sinking stone.
Wanted nothing,
more than to leave my home.
Our plans were made,
and we were Houston bound.
30 days later,
they were ashes on the ground.

Chorus:
So what if I,
am still using,
these drugs to cope?
You're one to talk,
bottle in hand,
devoid of hope.
So pass me the blame,
if you must.
But I'm not the one,
that ruined us.
End Chorus:

Then I began,
to fix my broken life.
That's when you moved,
in with another guy.
Please don't hate me,
because I found my way.
Your time will come,
be patient until that day.

Chorus 1x:

I now believe,
things worked out for the best.
We weren't right,
for each other, we failed the test.
No one's at fault,
sometimes these things just do not work.
But if it helps,
you can keep thinking that I'm a jerk.

Chorus 1x:

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment