Total Pageviews

While stumbling...

I came across "The AOLer Translator".

Description taken from site:
This translator will take what you write in it and turn it into the manner a 12-year-old AOLer would write it. Type in what you want translated and then click the button.

I thought it sounded like fun. Here's the message I wanted to see translated:

"These past two years have shown me; I can't live without you. You are the fire which drives me. Whenever I feel lost, all I have to do is look into your eyes. I love you so much, baby. Please, take me back."

Here's what "The AOLer Translator" regurgitated back at me.

"THES3 PAST TWO YEARS HAEV SHOWN MA I CANT LIEV WITHOUT U!!11!! WTF U R DA FIER WHICH DRIEVS M3!1!!111!! OMG LOL WHENEV3R I FEL LOST AL I HAEV 2 DO SI LOK IN2 UR EY3S!!!!!!!1 WTF LOL I LUV U SO MUCH BABY!!1!11!1 OMG PLZ TAEK MA BAK!1!1!11!"

Well, there ya go. Thanks internet.

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O_npT8UET4

    Lyrics aren't really right..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyrics? I just made mine up. However, after listening to your link, I must say, those guys did it much better than I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I meant the lyrics on the video weren't really right haha it was just a random comment. Had nothing to do with this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gotcha. I really dug the song. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete