Total Pageviews

Hypothetical

Her: Look, we both know how we feel about each other, but you went too far.

Me: I know, I wasn't thinking. What I did was an act of spontaneity that I wholeheartedly admit was irresponsible.

Her: Irresponsible? That's putting it pretty fucking mildly. He threw me out. I'm homeless now, Davlin. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Me: I do. You can make it through this. I can help you.

Her: I've just been dumped and put out on my ass, because of you. The last thing I want in the world right now is to be shacked up with you.

Me: Listen, I'll help you find and get a place. It's the least I can do. If you never want to see me again after that, I completely understand.

*Awkward silence*

Me: I thought this was what you wanted.

Her: No. This is what you wanted. I wanted to leave when I was ready, on my own terms. You told me you were willing to wait. What happened to that?

Me: I was willing. I just wasn't able.

Her: I thought you were different.

Me: I am.

Her: Yeah, you're worse. You've fucked me over pretty bad on this one. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get passed it. I think it's best if we don't talk anymore.

Me: You can't mean...

Her: Goodbye, Davlin

Me: WAIT!

*click*

Me: FUCK!

1 comment:

  1. has anyone ever told you that you think too much? And this is coming from me of all people, so.

    ReplyDelete