Total Pageviews

The Lost Songs 2: Taste Him

Written: 2005 while living in SC
Inspiration: I was dating a girl who talked incessantly about her ex-boyfriend. I birthed this song when I'd finally had enough

Taste Him

You looked so beautiful,
in your Galaga t-shirt.
Talks about our pasts,
and how he treated you like dirt.
He’s always on the,
tip of your tongue.
It gets to the point that,
I can taste him while I’m kissing you.

Chorus:
Am I the one you think about,
when we do the dirty things we do?
When it’s late at night,
is it me you want on top of you?
Or am I just a pawn,
in this twisted little game?
Do you bite down on your lip,
just to keep from screaming out his name?
End Chorus:

The burnt out conversations,
don’t add up to much.
I just wish it was as easy,
to dismiss your touch.
There’s something,
terribly wrong with me.
It eats away,
bittersweet jealousy.

Chorus: 1x

My head is sick,
my heart is twisted now.
My soul much more fragile,
than you could ever know.
I don’t care what happens when,
you’re alone with him behind closed doors.
If that’s what you want,
then you’ve nothing to be sorry for.
But as for me,
I’ll just smoke some weed.
And then hopefully rub one out,
before I go to sleep.

Chorus 1x
End Song

No comments:

Post a Comment