Total Pageviews

I want all of you to get involved.

If you follow anything I do, you know how much I love the sound of my own voice. It's absolutely true and I think everyone should love theirs. Which brings me to the reason for this post.

I've been getting quite a surge in activity on my blog and now I want to hear from you. I've got all the capabilities to start up a podcast, but I want to do something unique. This is where you come in.

I'm looking for any kind of participation you want to bring to the table. You can send me something of yours to read on the air and I'll plug your blog as well. Is there anything you would like to ask me? Come on, if you've been reading this shit for an extended amount of time, you've got to have some questions. Now's your chance to get as honest of an answer as I can give. Or hell, call in and we'll chat. I just want to hear your voice any way you want to use it.

Email me at disenchantedyouths@gmail.com and we'll talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment