Total Pageviews

Davlin's playlist: The story of my anomaly

I've spent over four hours on this playlist and I think it is my best one yet. So, pop them into your preferred music player, or at least read the lyrics.-The Mgmt.

1. Use Somebody-Kings of Leon
2. Could Well Be In-The Streets
3. Everything You Want-Vertical Horizon
4. Terrified Heart-Poe
5. Scarred-Kevin Rudolf
6. Survive-Rise Against
7. She's Got A Boyfriend Now-Bowling For Soup
8. I Miss You-Blink-182
9. Day Late Friend-Anberlin
10. Fine Again-Seether
11. Follow and Feel-Saosin
12. Who I Am Hates Who I've Been-Relient K
13. They All Fall Down-SR-71
14. Late Night Conversations-The Forecast
15. A Praise Chorus-Jimmy Eat World
16. So Impossible-Dashboard Confessional
17. In Never Snows In Florida-New Found Glory
18. Flaws-The Spill Canvas
19. Wondering-Good Charlotte
20. Annabella's Song-Everclear

No comments:

Post a Comment