Total Pageviews

With Time

I’m tossing and turning,
On the couch losing sleep over you again.
My fingers on the keyboard,
Wondering which confessions I should abstain.
Despite the distance and the facts,
Nothing in my life has felt this right.
I’d trade everything I have,
To fall asleep with you tonight.
As my vision starts to fade,
All I see is the beauty of your face.
Though I’ve only seen it in pictures,
They make me long for an embrace.
And now as I dream,
I see everything we could be.
Neither of us are perfect,
In fact we’re both a little bit crazy.
But this is the exact,
Reason I think the two of us would work.
I feel stronger because of you,
And I adore your every single little quirk.
When I finally awake,
You’re the one that’s on my mind.
And I truly hope,
The rest will fall into place with time.



Bonus Lines!
I couldn't ask for,
anything more than this.
We never wanted,
To seek His forgiveness.

1 comment:

  1. bonus lines made me think of a video game. but aside from that. no words for this.

    ReplyDelete