Total Pageviews

Davlin's playlist: The Essential Brand New

A collection of my favorite Brand New tunes, arranged to tell a story.

1. I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light-Deja-Entendu
2. Brother-Fight Off Your Demons
3. Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades-Deja-Entendu
4. Seventy Times 7-Your Favorite Weapon
5. Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't-Deja Entendu
6. Jesus-The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me
7. Guernica-Deja Entendu
8. Good Man-Fight Off Your Demons
9. The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows-Deja Entendu
10. The Edge Takes Over For Vin-Fight Off Your Demon
11. Limosine (MS Rebridge)-The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me
12. Bought A Bride-Daisy
13. Sowing Season-The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me
14. At The Bottom-Daisy
15. Failure By Design-Your Favorite Weapon
16. Degausser-The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me
17. Good To Know If I Ever Needed Attention All I Have To Do Is Die-Deja Entendu
18. You Won't Know-The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me
19. Daisy-Daisy
20. Missing You To Death-Fight Off Your Demons

No comments:

Post a Comment