Total Pageviews

A gaming memory: Fable 2

While playing Fable Two I experienced one of those rare moments you can only get in video games. Let me paint the scene for you.

I'm walking down a trail with my trusty dog, "Fart-Biscuit". He's been by my side since I was a young boy, ever since my sister's death. As we round a corner we come up to a man and woman in tattered clothes. Seeing as how I'm a teenager full of raging hormones, I throw out a pickup line and she swoons because she's only human. This angers the man she's with, who comes over to stand between us.

While scrolling through my action wheel, I discover I can interact with my dog. Since he's been such a loyal friend, I decide to praise him. My dog is at my left, but my avatar behaves as if he's right in front of me. Instead of praising my dog, I bend forward and speak baby talk directly into the man's crotch. Playing with the camera makes it dirtier.

Once I finish, a heart icon appears over his head and tells me I've increased his romantic interest. "That was sensational!" he tells me before walking off.

I laughed for a good 20 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. I played Fable, I don't remember which one.

    Your sister doesn't die, she's just blind, you can kill her at the end, but I always saved her.

    I did all good deeds, and my guy had a halo and he glowed.

    The only bad deed I did is when this dude made me cut my hair like 4943759034 times saying I could get with his daughter, but he lied so I killed him. :)

    Goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was only an hour in, why the spoilers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm Ana's friend, Leslie. I've been reading your blog for the past hour (I hope you don't mind) and your writing is honest and brilliant. I am instantly a fan. :-) And while looking for the perfect blog to comment on, I found this entry. And I laughed out loud, loud enough to wake my sleeping husband. I play Sims 3 way too often, and it seems the glitches are what make video games worth playing. :-)

    ReplyDelete