Total Pageviews

With that, I bid thee Goodnight.

In less than two days I'll be in California. My job is sending me there so I can take a Multi-media class and it's a very big deal. I've never done anything like this before and it makes me nervous.

I've seen enough "road trip" flicks to know that any time you're completely out there on your own Murphy's Law can and will fuck your shit up. But that's the worrier in me and I've barely slept all week. When this happens, the defenses keeping some of my lesser traits at bay are weakened.

My life has been a roller coaster since July and I'm completely spent. I think this will be good for me. Lately my life has become routine. It's a routine that works for me, don't get me wrong, but every once in awhile it's good to shake things up a bit.

Now, at last...




sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment