Total Pageviews

Stupid things which get me overly excited #43

For Christmas last year I received a Chick-Fil-A calendar which I've never hung up. In truth, I simply don't like using calendars, they make everything seem too rigid for my liking. However, since I'm moving on the 28th of April, I want to spend the next two months marking off the days until I get to finally see her.

I flipped through it before I tacked it to the wall and checked out the coupons printed on the bottom. I immediately went to this month's to find it was a free large diet Coke. Boo.

Then I flipped to April and discovered that in 30 days I'd be able to get 8 free chicken nuggets, which got me overly excited.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't take that diet coke coupon up there and ask for a different kind of soda I am going to punch you in the face.

    ReplyDelete