Total Pageviews

Restless

It's currently 7:19 and I've yet to go to sleep. I've spent the time since I said goodnight to Ana reading Preacher and The Walking Dead until the sunlight began to seep in through the blinds in my living room. The truth is, I've barely slept at all since I came back to Texas. The second I did the bad dreams came back with a fury and waking up alone is proving difficult. I feel like a huge piece of me is missing, waiting several states away and I don't know if I can rest peacefully until it's returned. The good news is, I don't have much longer to wait until my time in limbo is over. I find myself laying on the couch at night wondering what the next chapter of my life is going to hold. At least one thing is certain, she will be an integral part to it and that gives me a future worth looking forward to.

1 comment:

  1. Well you had better at least get a good night's sleep before you drive out here. Safety first!!! And buckle your seat belt. And use your blinker. I need you in one piece!

    ReplyDelete