Total Pageviews

An Angel and The Fallen

Your wings.
Your wings are gold and shining,
mine are broken and black.
I whisper that I love you.
You smile and say it back.
After that no more words are spoken.
Only with the occasional moan,
is the silence broken.
Every time I see you,
a little more I fall.
Our time is almost over,
and so I try to stall.
Let’s just listen to one more song.
Just one more song...
It’s never been like this before.
We lay in each other’s arms,
both secretly wanting more.
Then it happens.
Breathing gets heavy,
as hearts beat faster.
Then as we move they,
well they beat together.
The world melts away,
as we gain momentum.
We’ve dreamed of this perfect moment,
that we become one...
The feeling of bein alone,
slowly withers and dies.
The star’s sparkle has been stolen,
and been placed inside your eyes.
I look into them,
and get lost in the greenish blue.
I wish I wasn’t tainted,
that I’d saved myself for you.
You’re not just another girl to me,
and this isn’t just another mistake.
Nothing in these feelings I have for you,
are even close to fake.
So if you give me your heart,
I’ll give you my all.
And revel in the love expressed,
between an angel and the fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment