Total Pageviews

Home Is Where The Hate Is

I’m layin in the darkness,
When light floods the room.
You enter slowly,
And the fear it consumes.
A smile on your face,
Turns the fear to dread.
You start to laugh,
And lay your hand on my head.
Chorus:
And I know when I was younger,
You went too far.
The pain almost runs as deep,
As all these fucking scars.
And I’m glad I don’t remember,
Those things you used to do.
But I can’t sleep at night,
Cuz all I see is you.
End chorus:
You told me not to worry,
Or to get upset.
Your hand goes all over,
My blankets drip with sweat.
I close my tear filled eyes,
And hope it’s over fast.
And you fucking wonder why,
I blocked out my past?
Chorus 1x:
So you touched me?
I don’t fucking care.
So you hit me?
I don’t fucking care.
So you took advantage?
I DON’T FUCKING CARE!
How could you,
Do this to a child?
I was just a fucking child.
Chorus 1x:
End:

1 comment:

  1. i didn't want to comment this, because it hits me deep.

    but i decided i would.

    kudos.

    ReplyDelete