Total Pageviews

This is the present I gave to myself.

A couple of years ago, my ex-girlfriend gave me genital herpes and it put me in the mental hospital. There. I fucking said it.

Back in spring, I learned she had been with another guy for an entire year, she still hadn't told him she was a carrier AND they had unprotected sex. I didn't care that she was with another guy, but I couldn't let the fact that he didn't know go. It just wasn't right. So, I made a fake facebook page, with a name that would let her know it was me without actually saying so, and told him everything. She convinced him that it was a lie and they now live together.

I tried my best to save him.

In the last 36 hours my room mate not only managed to royally fuck me over, but also drop out of our lease agreement a mere three months from when it was up and two weeks before the first of the month. I was so close.

This morning, his girlfriend came to me and asked me if I thought she could trust him. I then proceeded to tell her everything. I also told her that she could do better, she deseved better than him. Right now they're both sitting on the couch watching a movie together. She didn't listen either.

I'm sick of trying to save people.

But, here's the thing. I've got one more secret to tell and it's a motherfucker. The retaliation of which could probably ruin me, if done right. But it still needs to be told, because it involves the safety of a small child. So, what do you say?

Should I try and save one more?




Also, yesterday was my birthday and another ex-girlfriend of mine wasn't there. I did everything we had planned together, alone.

And that makes me sad.

1 comment:

  1. YES you should try and save one more. Those you have written about, are of age to make choices. Some of them are wrong, and some of them are right. The difference with a child is that they do not posess the means by which to help themselves. You have been given an opportunity to step forward and shine a light of hope in this child's life. This is something that you may never receive any outward recognition for. But you and I both know that's not the reason to do it. In your soul you inately can tune into what is right and what is wrong. Give yourself that credit.

    email me if you need help?

    ReplyDelete